Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Merging/ Ending

Another winter (i.e., knitting season) is passing, and I find myself - yet again - having difficulty keeping this blogging space updated. So, for now, I'm merging this blog into my other blog that I update regularly. Basically, that means that, if I feel like writing something about knitting, I'll just post it on my other blog. Thanks to the faithful few who have endured the sporadic and inconsistant murmurings and occasional creative outbursts in this space. Who knows whether I'll revive it in the future. For now, it's time to face the reality that I don't want to use this space at this time! Hope to see you in my other blogging space though - aprocessofbecoming.blogspot.com.

peace,
laurie

1 comment:

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

Definitely keep posting pictures of your knitted creations!