Tuesday, September 16, 2008

becoming official

Is it just me or is it strange that paying some stranger at a printing store to print business cards and price tags, somehow, makes my business more "official"? I was amused at this idea and thought that I was above believing such ridiculous things about my business... UNTIL I received a perfectly and beautifully organized box of my self-designed business cards and price tags.




Suddenly, Greenleaf seemed so professional/official, and I became quite eager to distribute my cards and tag my work. On the other hand, I was also deeply aware that business cards end up in the trash (though they should be in the recycling!) most of the time, that Greenleaf is NEW, and that I have MUCH farther to go before it will be an established business. In the meantime, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy and be proud of my cards and tags and wooly creations.

Here's a glimpse of some projects that are in the works...



By the way, constantly taking pictures of oneself has some interesting effects on one's psychology. If anything, I'm deeply amused by myself in the process. :)


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the cards!!! Also, I love the hand warmer things with the fingers out!! Those would be PERFECT for winter photoshoots!! Let me know when they're on sale! :) Love you and miss you!