Thursday, September 11, 2008

a new adventure

I have decided to start a knitting business – and with, a blog about my knitting adventures. This is a risky adventure that is presently full of excitement and fear. So, we shall see how it goes!

For now, here’s a glimpse of the chaos that has been exploding in our apartment since making this decision…
Knitting Books

Yarn

more yarn

and MORE yarnone of MANY projects

finished projects!more finished projects!

photo shoot for online shop

p.s. You can check out my online shop at greenleafknitting.etsy.com.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Laurie,

How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you! I will definitely be shopping online!! :)

cosymakes said...

hurrah! and welcome. i'll link my blog to yours later today.

Joanna said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! we've GOT to talk!

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

Yea for knitting!

Christy Bullock said...

We'll start leaving you some positive feedback! :)

Christy Bullock said...

Can I get a family discount? :)

Rodge said...

We are so excited! Antonio is happy other people will get such great sweaters too!