Monday, January 19, 2009

Market Update

Well... after much preparation (including tents, tables, tags, cards, and weaving in a million ends), my experience as a vendor at the Ballard Market was successful! I made a few sales, accepted a few commissions, and distributed my card to a lot of people. If all goes according to plan, I'll be back at the market again next week. Yea! This was such a relief after my previously disappointing market experience.

p.s. The only down-side is that I froze my toes off. I'll have to double up the socks next week.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you! I was thinking about you all day!

cosymakes said...

woohoo!
go laurie go!

Simply Scraps said...

Hey, I live a few blocks from the market! I'll come check out your table on sunday! good luck!